High school / secondary education (or higher)
Mathematics proficiency – one of the following is required with the minimum scores stated:
– Advanced Placement exam (Mathematics AB or BC), with a minimum grade of 3,
– SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level II exam, minimum 680 points,
– ACT exam with minimum 27 points.
– International Baccalaureate in Mathematics, Standard Level 5, Higher Level 4 or higher;
– Advanced level matura exam in Mathematics obtained in Hungary with a minimum grade of 45%;
– A-level (or International A-level) exam in Mathematics with a minimum grade of B.
If you do not have one of the above you will be required to pass Corvinus’ internal mathematics exam.
If your qualifications are not in English or Hungarian, official translations will be required for all diplomas and transcripts into English or Hungarian.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applicants must have a minimum B2 level of English.
The following secured English language tests with the minimum scores stated are accepted as proof:
TOEFL iBT, 72
Philosophy, politics, economics, all in one! Everything you need to understand the world around you!
Our PPE programme is unique and the first of its kind in Hungary.
Stemming from the UK and now spreading across Europe, PPE explores the interconnected issues of economy, society and economics. There is a philosophical foundation. Students reflect on creating value for global citizens of the future.
This programme will provide a deep foundation for you to progress to careers in politics or economics, or to become an analyst or leader.”
High school graduation
Mathematics proficiency (see above)
B2 Level English (see above)
Entrance exam: Yes
Type of entrance exam: Written test and oral exam (interview)
Entrance exam location: Online
Entrance exam description:
We will evaluate your online application and supporting documents. Subject to paying the application fee, you will then be invited to participate in an online oral exam (interview).
Career possibilities include:
-Banking & Finance