High school / secondary education (or higher)
Mathematics proficiency – one of the following is required with the minimum scores stated:
– Advanced Placement exam (Mathematics AB or BC), with a minimum grade of 3,
– SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level II exam, minimum 680 points,
– ACT exam with minimum 27 points.
– International Baccalaureate in Mathematics, Standard Level 5, Higher Level 4 or higher;
– Advanced level matura exam in Mathematics obtained in Hungary with a minimum grade of 45%;
– A-level (or International A-level) exam in Mathematics with a minimum grade of B.
If you do not have one of the above you will be required to pass Corvinus’ internal mathematics exam.
If your qualifications are not in English or Hungarian, official translations will be required for all diplomas and transcripts into English or Hungarian.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Applicants must have a minimum B2 level of English.
The following secured English language tests with the minimum scores stated are accepted as proof:
TOEFL iBT, 72
The wizards of Big Data study at Corvinus!
Wondering how to use your mathematics and IT knowledge in value creation? Interested in supporting decision making and enhancing business operations? Are you keen to discover insights in big data?
You will learn how to:
• Evaluate insurance claims with the help of machine learning
• Optimise production processes by using machine learning algorithms
• Detect factors influencing tax avoidance
• Identify fake news with Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods.
Our practice-oriented degree programme provides you opportunities to explore these areas and acquire competences in data modelling and data analytics. Individual work and teamwork will equip you with strong methodological, IT and business competences.
If you want to continue your academic journey in this field, you can apply for several Masters and later PhD studies.”
This programme offers a fantastic networking opportunity for future diplomats and others international professionals.
High school graduation
Mathematics proficiency (see above)
B2 Level English (see above)
Entrance exam: Yes
– if mathematics proficiency is not met
Type of entrance exam: Written test
Entrance exam location: Online
Entrance exam description: We will evaluate your online application and supporting documents. Subject to paying the application fee, you will then be invited to participate in an online oral exam (interview).
Career possibilities include:
-Business IT Analyst.