Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering Master’s

Level: Master (MA&MSc)
Start years: 2024
Start month: February
Semesters: 4
Application deadline: November 15, 2023
Language certificate requested: (TOEFL 547 / IELTS 6.0 / oral examination)
Price: 7 500
usd/year (2 semesters)
University: Debrecen University
City: Debrecen

Course Description

The MSc in Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering is offered by the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences and Environmental Management. This program falls under the academic discipline of Agricultural Science and leads to the qualification of Agricultural Environmental Management Engineer.

The program commences in September or February and requires candidates to meet specific language and academic prerequisites. English language proficiency is a mandatory requirement, with accepted scores including TOEFL 547 or IELTS 6.0, along with an oral examination. Additionally, candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in environmental science to be eligible for admission.

The program has a duration of four semesters and grants 120 ECTS credits upon completion. The tuition fee for this program is 7,500 USD per year, with additional fees including a 150 USD application fee and a 350 USD entrance procedure fee.

The MSc in Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering is designed to build upon undergraduate knowledge and enhance it through practical application and research. It covers a broad spectrum of Environmental Management topics, with a focus on areas such as natural resource management, environmental impact assessment, environmental technologies, and environmental informatics.

The program is divided into lecture and seminar-based learning, accounting for 52% of the curriculum, while practical application constitutes the remaining 48%.

Key subjects covered during the program include natural sciences such as soil science, soil ecology, and agrohydrology, as well as environmental informatics and sustainable agricultural systems and technologies. The second year of study delves into agricultural engineering, precision agricultural systems, research methodology, and more.

Students are also required to complete a 4-week summer field practice as part of their internship and practical training.

Upon completion of the program, graduates may choose to pursue a Ph.D. or explore various career opportunities in fields related to environmental management, including roles in lecturing, consultancy, and other sectors where environmental management plays a vital role.

Interest in? Get in Touch Now!